Most Likely To Succeed
- What practices did you see that might be valuable to your school?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 is a very conventional instruction-driven school and 10 is highly progressive along the lines of High Tech High), how would you rate your school?
- Do you believe it’s possible for your school to surpass what you saw at HTH? [Note: you can!!]
- What is your school’s culture when it comes to change? What are recent changes that stuck? Does someone with an innovative idea feel supported, or frustrated? How could you better encourage innovation?
- Do you believe your school is preparing students for life, or for the stuff of school (e.g., standardized tests, college applications, next year’s courses)? Are those goals aligned or in conflict?
Other Ways To See The Film
Most Likely To Succeed is available to own on DVD, blu-ray and digital streaming for educational and non-profit institutions through ro*co films educational. This license includes the rights to host public screenings.