What School Could Be
Breakfast & Coffee Panel Discussion
Watch LIVE on October 18th, 2022 at 2PM ET
What actually happens when a community seriously invests in training young people to be not just #futureready, but shape the future?
Hear from panelists who will talk about the intersection of investing and movements to reimagine education towards student-driven learning and real world challenges. Panelists will speak to current and potential efforts to invest in, and educate not one, not two, but multiple generations of young human capital who will shape the future of Hawai’i, the nation and the world to be more just, more equitable and fully sustainable.
• Ted Dintersmith – Retired VC and funder behind WhatSchoolCouldBe.org
• Mark Loughridge – Case Accelerator for Student Entrepreneurship at Punahou School
• John Allen II – Director, Searider Productions
• Susan Yamada – Vice Chair, Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
• Ian Kitajima – Director / Tech Sherpa, Oceanit
Breakfast will be provided to all in-person attendees.
Doors open at 8:00am for Coffee & Breakfast. Panel Discussion begins at 8:30am.
An online streaming option will be made available on FB Live at https://www.facebook.com/WhatSchoolCouldBe
Tickets are $45 and cover the event, along with breakfast and coffee. Space is limited so please reserve your seats as soon as possible.
Parking is on site at $1/hour. Parking lot is on the makai side of Entrepreneur’s Sandbox.
Email Josh Reppun at email@example.com or Doorae Shin at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.