What School Could Be
Fall 2022 Micro-Credential
In partnership with
Need continuing education or professional development credits? Here is your chance to earn a Credential/CEU with What School Could Be & HTHGSE!
With research-based frameworks, practical strategies, and in-depth coaching support, our Micro-Credential is an amazing opportunity for educators to wonder, connect, create, and then take action with reflection in one of five areas of school transformation.
Got Questions? Ready to Join?
All Cohort members work together virtually, and each member chooses one of these micro-credentials to pursue:
• Mobilize Your Community
• Student Driven Learning
• Real World Connections
• Evidence of Deeper Learning
• Caring and Connected Community
The course will incorporate project, place, and passion-based learning strategies as teachers are provided with exemplars of schools that are successfully implementing practices for innovation. Participants will:
• Engage in asynchronous modules to shape outcomes and develop a practicum plan
• Participate in regular 1:1 and small group coaching to support the work
• Work through feedback protocols with cohort members
• Create a practicum plan to implement in their own school
• Receive a CEU from HTHGSE for successful completion of the plan
• Wonder • Connect • Create • Act •
The first three modules will provide you with content, resources, and coaching support as you prepare to implement the practicum (contained in modules 3 and 4) and earn the micro-credential.
Ready to take the next step?
Got questions? Ready to join? Fill out the form below!