- How curious are your students?
- What surprised you?
- What can you do going forward to improve their ability to ask thought-provoking questions?
- How might you ensure Curiosity Time becomes a regular practice?
- Often, kids in kindergarten ask far better questions than high-school kids. Why would that be the case?
Consider using this same process to encourage students to:
- Offer a challenging, even controversial, point of view (Challenge Time),
- Analyze the relevance of what they’re learning (Relevance Time),
- Create their own problems and test questions (DIY Test Time).
Check out the articles below about why employers value people who ask great questions: