WSCB Coaching and Implementation
What School Could Be is proud to be part of the global movement to transform schools and support #FutureReadyKids. We now offer opportunities to support YOUR school’s journey to transforming education at a school or district level.
The WSCB Advantage
In the spirit of these words from Ted Dintersmith, we will meet you where you are to craft a customized transformation plan.
How We Can Support Your Journey:
Keynotes or Engagements with Ted Dintersmith and the WSCB Team
Engage Ted Dintersmith and the WSCB team to deliver an in-person or virtual Keynote address.
Workshops and Presentations
Workshops and presentations are starting points to introduce educators and supporters of education to deeper learning and school transformation. 60 – 120 minute presentations can be provided in person or virtually.
- Mobilize your Community – Inform, transform, and energize your community.
- Student-Driven Learning – Place students at the center of their own learning journey.
- Real World Challenges – Bring the world into your school and your school out into the world.
- Evidence of Deeper Learning – Create assessments that capture and even spark consequential student learning.
- Caring and Connected Communities – Powerful practices that help you transform your school culture.
Master classes in each Playlist culminating in a credential and a continuing education unit provided by High Tech High Graduate School of Education. These workshops provide a facilitated experience that takes educators from novices to practitioners.
*12 hours are required to confer a CEU.
School and District Transformation
Engage WSCB for consulting and implementation support to transform schools and districts. The process meets schools where they are and begins with creating a school-specific transformation plan.
School and district transformation with coaching, strategic planning, and implementation support could include:
- Initial planning sessions
- Workshops and presentations
- Monthly check-ins
- 1:1 work with the WSCB coaches
- Support in assessing and documenting your school’s progress
Ready to Get Started?
Interested in engaging with us? Have questions?